Step 1 - Set Up The Business
- Set up a Company
- Set up Bank Accounts
You will need these to set up your Paypal account and some affiliate
Step 2 - Set Up Resources
- Commit your time allowance each week to build the business
- Set Up Business Paypal account
- Join Affiliate Programs
- Build website templates
- Get Domains
- Set Up website hosting account
- Get basic site and ebook
- Join 5 good
Article Directories associated with your niche
- Join 5 good Forums associated with your niche
Step 3 - Set Up Core Office Technology
- Computer & Software
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Replication Back Up Software
- Daily Back Up Drive
Step 4 - Secure Key Resources
- Office Assistant
- Copy, Graphics & Web Design
- Web Server - PHP/mysql
- Web Server Programmer
- Web Server Administration
- Customer Service
You may do most of this yourself to start with.
Step 5 - Set Up Basic Sales Plan
You cannot hit a target you cannot see.
- Set Sales Target - Start Up Average 0.5-1.0% Conversion - Aim
for minimum 2% Conversion. If not reaching 1% do Survey
- Create Weekly Tracking ARPU Graph
- Calculate Conversion Ratio
- Calculate Net Profit
- Calculate Break Even
Step 6 - Prepare Product Development Plan
- Download and install free software tools to help with your
- Decide on a niche that fits with your personal and business
- Look for products or product ideas in your small business.
- Confirm an existing market and customers.
- Reverse engineer the existing market.
- Document your corporate profile and write out an elevator pitch.
- Document a sales process for the products that you have decided
- Test and research your ideas in your market.
- STAKE A BIG FAT CLAIM
Step 7 - Work the Action Plan
Your commitment doesn't really start until you complete your first
NEXT: 3 - Identifying Your
BACK TO IM BMAP INDEX