Selling Your Ebook
Once you have published your ebook, you
need a way of selling it.
You have several options:
- Direct - create your own website
and commerce tools to sell your ebook directly
- Affiliate Program - set up and manage your
own affiliate program
- Affiliate Network - use an affiliate
network to manage your affiliate program
Set Up Online Payment Facility
The options here are to use:
- Your own merchant account - more expensive to set up and ongoing
fixed costs; lower per sale costs
- A third party credit card processor: paypal or Clickbank.
No monthly fees, higher per sale fee, but definitely the easiest
and safest way to start.
Set up an Affiliate Program as your online sales channel.
- Expect to pay 50% commission.
- Provide sales tools such as banners, images, sales copy, articles
You can either track your own sales using AssocTrak [$677] and
manage your own affilate payments or use an affiliate network such
as Clickbank or Commission
Junction. More on Affiliate
Also Read: Sales Channels
NEXT: Marketing Your Ebook
Back To Top
Ebooks Index | Planning
| Ebook Formats |
Copy Format | Publishing
| Create Ebooks | Ebook
Covers | Selling Your Ebook | Sales
Channels | Ebook Marketing | Press
Release | Ebook DRM | EPUB
| Ebook Stats