Electrosmart Digital Publishing BMAPS Digital Publishing
 
HOME
ESMART BLOG
 
PRINT PUBLISHING
EBOOK PUBLISHING
BOOK MARKETING
ONLINE PUBLISHING
ONLINE MARKETING
ONLINE BUSINESS
BUSINESS TOOLS
NEWS
ARTICLES
EVENTS
RESOURCES
SUPPORT
Sitemap
Members Vault
ESL Login

Latest Updates

IM News
-
Blog
-
Resources
-
Free Tools

Authorship

5 Steps to Being a Successful Author

Guidelines for Editing Non-Fiction Books

Book Formatting

Selecting Font Size and Type

Getting Published

Realistic Odds of Getting Published

7 Steps to Writing A Book Publishing Query

Tips on Writing Book Proposals The Way Editors Want

Publishing Ettiquette




website security

Book Distribution

 

Writing your book seems like a mammoth task - then someone tells you that it is only about 15% of the success of the book. The remaining 85% comes from the power of distribution and marketing.

The mode of distribution and marketing naturally depends upon whether your book is published in print form or digital format. But many of the principles apply to both.

 

Print Book Distribution

Distribution Guidlines From a Literary Agent

Selling Your Book Using Catalogs

ICOTERMS 2000

 

Back To Top

Distribution Index | Guidelines | Agents | Packaging | Catalogs | ICOTERMS